Challenges, action, finding innovative solutions… Bring it on, that’s my specialty! Is that a phrase that could come out of your mouth? You are responsible, you have a facility to manage situations and you like to have several projects on your table at the same time? Then this job is for you! The construction industry is in full swing and we have several projects that will be assigned to you when you are ready.
– Be part of a team that respects each other and knows how to help each other/work together
– Have access to mentors to help you get ahead faster
– Have a flexible schedule that allows for work-life balance
– Access to telecommuting when opportunity permits
– Have working conditions superior to those of the CNESST
– Additional sick leave
– Holidays according to experience
– Have a group insurance plan and group RRSP
– Additional paid vacations and vacation time outside of construction weeks
– To be surprised by small entertaining moments throughout the year
– Have a very entertaining break space, even out of the ordinary!
What exactly does the position look like?
Every day you will be responsible for the management of contracts, ensuring compliance with laws and standards. You will supervise (you will be like a “coach”) our collaborators at the construction sites and subcontractors. You will be in contact with clients and professionals, ensuring impeccable service while following up on the progress of work, invoicing and controlling production costs.